Learn About Our Columbia, SC Family Dental Practice
We would like to welcome you once again to our Columbia dental practice and explain a little about our office policies and goals. We believe in the theories of Modern Dental Care which do not support the old premise of "When it hurts "fix it". Through proper preventive care and regular checkups, we believe that it is highly likely that most of our patients can expect to keep all of their teeth for all of their lives.
Our patients can expect from us:
- A high degree of professional skill and ability.
- A dedication to your oral health care.
- A minimization of costly reconstructive work through proper preventative care.
- The highest effort to make your visits as comfortable as possible.
- The right treatment at the right time.
- Fees that are fair and just for the services provided.
In return, we expect from our patients:
- Cooperation in making and keeping appointments.
- A conscientious effort toward good oral hygiene.
- Recall visits to maintain optimum oral health.
- A definite arrangement for the payment of fees at the time of service.
We feel that the best investment anyone can make is to prevent the pain and discomfort associated with advancing oral disease, and to save the costly expenses often connected with the reconstruction of the damages that do occur through neglect. In order for our newly formed relationship to be mutually satisfying and beneficial, we ask that at any time you have a question or are unhappy about any treatment (proposed or performed), fee for service, or attitude of our "Dental Team", please discuss it with us promptly and openly. Misunderstandings and/or lack of communication are the only obstacles to our continued friendship and professional relationship.
Again, we welcome you and look forward to seeing you soon. If we have recommended treatment to correct any current conditions,please call our Columbia dental office to make an appointment for a return visit at your earliest possible convenience.