Periodontitis is chronic inflammation of the gums characterized by redness and bleeding. Periodontal diseases are one of the main cause of tooth loss in adults over 40 years of age. Your dentist will be able to provide you with a laser treatment to achieve improved periodontal health.
- Removal of diseased or inflamed soft tissue
- Almost no bleeding after treatment
Laser surgery provides a new method of treatment that may offer you several post-operative advantages, whether the problem is a labial frenulum (tongue attached) or complaint such as painful aphthous ulcers. All of these can impair the quality of your life. Also the laser is ideal aesthetic smile design.
- Precise incision margin with all of the surgical procedures
- Treatment without almost any bleeding
- Less pain or scar tissue formation
- Improved post-operative healing
- Less swelling
- Generally no sutures required